Sunday, April 6, 2008

It's All About You!


I am so glad to see some of you coming around and joining in. I want to take a minute and let everyone and anyone who may be new to this genre know what I think we need to accomplish here.

When I write something it does not always reflect upon my personal home front. When it does I address it, but honestly there is no need to advise me. What I would like is YOUR experiences and your feelings on the subject, but not addressed towards me and my life. Others need to hear about your perspective.

To put it simply: I always love some good advice, but with this forum it is not to be about me! I want it to be for all of you who may have something to say--an issue on your mind, or simply to shout....Life is Good. Again, since I started posting here several month back the responses tend to be directed towards what Citizen Sun should do.....not what I am looking for. This site is not only for me--I want it to be for all of you. I just jump start it!

I want to spark your thoughts on the subject....also, I would love everyone to tell me what topics they would like to discuss. I will post your comment on the main page and we will take it from there. I do appreciate it when someone gives me feedback, but it needs to be generalized and applied to all parties!
Finally, if you feel that there is some hidden message in my writings that suggest I am referring to you---whomever you may be...maybe the best thing to do is not ask me--ask yourself.

I am grateful to have all of you looking, sometimes lurking, sometimes writing. My Google analytics that is on this site lets me know that somewhere between 15-20 people a day come here----but so few of you write! Why?

So from here on out kids---If I write about stress--address your stress. If I write about sex---address your sex (or lack of) and on and on. There are thousands of things swirling through our heads so let's see what we can spit out! I will be posting some new topics every week so please keep coming back and hey let's throw some humor "up in here!"
Hey ???-I am tagging you so pick something you would like to address. I know you always have something on your mind :)

Gratefully,


Citizen Sun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm so glad you're back! I haven't checked in a long time because I thought it went by the way side, but it's nice to hear from you. I promise I'll keep an eye on the blog and chime in when I can. By the way, your new look is awesome. I guess the web lessons paid off! Yeah!!!!