Saturday, April 5, 2008

In My Head.........


So my entire day yesterday was spent trying to complete all of my ridiculous projects--school shit, work shit, home shit, etc. all in one swoop! Let me tell you what I ended up with---a major pain in my frontal lobe. Man.....sometimes the body will send you a message and guess what folks you better listen.

Seriously--I had a pain in my head that would have taken down a large horse. I never get headaches (because I am usually medicated-LOL), but I worked myself up into such a frenzy that I felt as if someone seriously hit me over the head and the son of a bitch lasted for 14 hours.

I climbed on the couch..assumed the "poor me" fetal position and stayed there for the entirety. Was it my body telling me---"Stop you old bitch, or I am gonna take you down." Maybe. So I listened and guess what I got for it----another day of stress. I could not study for my exam, I did not get my claims in that needed done and the house stuff--well some of the laundry got thrown in--I think it is still in there.

I decided while holding my hands to my pulsating head all day is that I either need to really start doing stuff I enjoy (relieve the stress) or find me a very rich man. Problem--solution. Huumm?

So does anyone know a really rich preferably older gentleman that I can swoon? I told Numnuts last night that this is my plan of action. Screw all of this effort--I am taking the low road. If it were only that simple. Maybe 10 years ago and one boob job later I might have had that opportunity, but even then I was trying to fall in love. What an asshole! Should have found one, married him and spawn a demon child and collected my payment! Just kidding. Sorta.

I suppose I will continue to stress myself out, work towards hitting that good one out of the park and occasionally listen when my body says enough. I wish my body could tell me how to make up for the crippling day yesterday. Oh how I envy those who know how to relax.
Have a stress free day people.........




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like sever stress dear. Maybe try meditation - If that does not work, then maybe you just need a break from the world that currently surrounds you... Maybe your current situation is not conducive to who or what you think or want for yourself in life... We all (from time to time) feed ourselves these "lies" to make our current situations tolerable and acceptable... I could be wrong, but I think your much stronger than some work and a test or two.

It sounds like it is that on top of something or everything else. Maybe you should take a day or two and go. I can't tell you where only you know that, but I've always enjoyed Niagra Falls or Lake Erie. And don't cop out about money - FUCK IT!!!! - it's only money that is not what your, my, or anyone else's life is about..... That's just something we all get caught up in...

Possibly some sole searching is the answer... No outside influences just you... Don't revisit or think about your past... Think about who you are today and your dreams for tomorrow...

I always keep you in my thoughts and preyers dear.... That's not to say I don't worry about you as I'm sure everyone who knows you does. If I can do anything for you DO NOT hesitate to call...

You are a very fond part of my current (and hopefully) future that I would not trade for anything, but you and only hold the answers to such days as what you have described......

Smile darling we all love you =)

??? said...

I have a room in Florida with your name written all over it :)I know what you mean...we try to be "Superwoman" cuz no one else is gonna do it for us. Today, Splitting headache! Mine is more like a screwdriver through my ears and coming out of my eyesockets!!! Please,somebody cut off my head! It started yesterday evening when I still had 3 hrs left to go on my 14 hr work day and haven't eaten a decent meal in days...oh, poor me, I guess. So, today I'm sitting here with my eyes barely open trying to vent on this site in hopes that some of the pressure will be relieved cuz today I have about a 14 hr schoolwork and house work day. I know, it could be so much worse...but, i do feel ur pain Sunny B!!! We are women who do not like to be controlled and HEADACHES can be just that-a detour in your life on a road less travelled. Hope u feel better today...